WCJC faculty, staff, and registered students can read electronic full-text books through the Library Databases-Open Athens
1. A registered student, faculty or staff can log in remotely to our subscription databases 24/7 hours through the Library Databases-Open Athensat http://wcjc.libguides.com/databasemenu or
2. Visit the WCJC Library at https://www.wcjc.edu/Students/Library/index.aspx Select Library Database-Open Athens;
3. Enter Username: your WCJC eMail account (For example, User ID: email@example.com)
Password: Same as your WCJC eMail password
- Under the section of General Information, click on Ebook Central (ProQuest), EBSCOhost eBook Academic Collection or EBSCOhost eBook Collection;
- Search eBook collection for your research terms. When you have a list of books available, click on "ebook Full Text" to open your selection and begin reading.
4. Reading EBSCO eBooks Offline Instructions for setting up account to download and read EBSCO eBooks offline on a computer or mobile device.