WCJC faculty, staff, and registered students can read electronic full-text books through the library proxy server.
1. A registered student, faculty or staff can log in remotely to our subscription databases 24/7 hours through the library proxy server at http://libproxy.wcjc.cc.tx.us/login or the WCJC web site at https://www.wcjc.edu/Students/Library/index.aspx
2. Select Library, choose Library Databases
3. Enter Username: last name (either upper or lower case is fine)
Password: birth date (enter as MMDDYYYY, example: 01211976)
- Click on eBook Collection (EBSCO) at the top of the Database Menu page.
- Search eBook collection for your research terms. When you have a list of books available, click on "ebook Full Text" to open your selection and begin reading.
4, Reading EBSCO eBooks Offline Instructions for setting up account to download and read EBSCO eBooks offline on a computer or mobile device.