Program Entrance Information:
- Applicants must apply to Wharton County Junior College and meet all admission requirements.
Applicants MUST complete and submit the Cosmetology Program Application directly to the program office.
The applicant will be contacted by program personnel to schedule an interview with program faculty. NOTE: Applicants are encouraged to dress in business casual attire for interviews
Interview dates: Fall semester - scheduled in July
Interview dates: Spring semester - scheduled in November
After interviews are complete, applicants will be contacted by the program director regarding acceptance into the program.
Registration for the required classes will be completed by the Program Director.
- Payment for classes will be due at time of registration. Payment may be completed online, by mail, or at the WCJC Business Office. Payment plan options are available.
Estimated Program Cost:
|Uniforms (black scrubs)||$100|
First Day of Class:
- Arrive on time in full uniform, with all supplies and books.
- Items to bring:
- A credit card for your $25 TDLR Registration payment
- Two small locks
- Two pictures (size 1.5 x 1.5)
Please check your student email prior to the first class meeting...your first assignment will be emailed to you. You will be required to bring it with you on the first day of class!