WCJC is committed to supporting Distance Education students by providing a range of student services. Please feel free to contact the Distance Education department if you have additional questions.
It is recommended that students install multiple browsers to use as options, as most technical issues in online courses involve computer browser settings.
|Desktop Browser Versions||Mobile and Tablet Browser Versions|
|Android Browser||Not Available||4+|
|Safari||11+ (Not Recommended)||11+|
- Google Chrome versions 42+, Mozilla Firefox versions 52+, and Microsoft Edge do not
support NPAPI-type plug-ins. This includes Java plug-ins and many media browser plug-ins.
Blackboard doesn't support these browsers under the following circumstances:
- with embedded media types that need third-party NPAPI plug-ins for viewing
- the multiple-file upload interface located in the Content Collection. These browsers do support the other multiple-file upload interfaces.
- Computer Requirements
- Browser Check for Blackboard
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Blackboard Help Videos for Students
- Blackboard Student Tutorial
- Blackboard Help Videos for Faculty
Admission and Registration Support
- Steps for Admissions
- Financial Aid
- Tuition and Fee Info
- Pay Online
- Academic Calendar
- Online Bookstore
- SmarThinking – Online Tutoring
- Library Services for Online Students
- Learning Resource Center
- Testing Center
- Students with Disabilities
- Campus Computer Labs