*** Beginning Tuesday, July 14th, WCJC will be offering TCFP exams Tuesdays - Thursdays plus Friday afternoons at the Richmond campus ONLY. TCFP testing at Wharton is still not available. Please see the scheduling calendar(s) for exact days. Start times are dependent on test length. Please contact the Richmond Testing Center for times and to schedule. ***
The mission of the Texas Commission on Fire Protection (TCFP) is to aid in the protection of lives and property of Texas citizens through the development and enforcement of recognized professional standards for individuals and the fire service.
TCFP tests are given by special appointment at the WCJC Richmond and Wharton Campus Testing Centers. Please check the Testing schedule for available dates.
- Register for your TCFP Online exam through your FIDO Account, and receive your Exam Eligibility Form.
- Contact Testing staff at the Richmond or Wharton Testing Centers to schedule a testing appointment. Contact information appears at the bottom of the page. Please mention the time allowed for your specific test when scheduling your appointment.
- On your test date, please pay the $25 proctoring fee at the campus Business Office (Richmond TC-125; Wharton Admin-105; cash, check, credit, debit accepted). You must bring your receipt to your testing appointment! Receipts are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be reprinted.
- Bring your receipt, your eligibility form, and your non-expired government photo ID to your testing appointment.
- All personal items, including cell phones and smart devices, will be stored during your test. The Testing Center is a gun-free zone, pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code.
Additional information can be found at the Texas Commission on Fire Protection (TCFP) website.
Tina Kollmann, Interim Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, Richmond Campus: 281-239-1532
Amanda Schulze, Testing Technician, email@example.com, Wharton Campus 979-532-6386