WCJC offers proctoring services for students taking exams for other colleges, online schools, employers, or certifying entities.
Testers may contact the Testing staff member at the campus at which they'd like to test to arrange proctoring services. Because proctored exams often include an exchange of information with another institution and/or specific software or browser requirements, the test date should be arranged at least 24 hours in advance; a week or more notice is even better.
There is a $30 fee for proctored exams. This fee can be paid at the campus Business Office during normal business hours, and the receipt must be presented to Testing staff on the test date. A valid photo ID is required for testing. Testers are responsible for bringing all other required materials for their test (calculators, notes, books, return mail envelope, etc.).
Late testers may not be allowed to test. Also, receipts for proctored exams cannot be reprinted if the tester misplaces the receipt before the test day. The payment for these exams is non-refundable.
All testers must adhere to the Testing Center policies that appear below.
- A valid photo ID is required for all testing. Testers must be prepared to present photo ID each time they test. Some tests may have additional identification requirements.
- Payment for tests is required prior to testing. Payment receipts are non-transferrable.
- Examinees should make a testing appointment, preferably at least 24 hours before their test time, to ensure availability of space and staff.
- Food, drink, and tobacco products are not allowed in the testing room.
- Examinees should be prepared to store personal items such as cell phones, backpacks, watches, books, laptops, purses, etc., upon request. Storage space is limited, so examinees should leave as many personal items as possible at home or locked securely in a vehicle. The WCJC Testing Centers are not responsible for lost, stolen, or broken items.
- Children are not allowed in the testing room. Examinees should not leave children unsupervised anywhere on campus during a testing appointment. Testing Center personnel are unable to watch children.
- Examinees requiring proctoring services must be at least 13 years old to test at a WCJC Testing Center and must be prepared to present photo identification and identification which confirms the examinee’s birthdate.
- Activities within the WCJC Testing Centers are camera monitored. Any activity defined as “Misconduct” in the WCJC Student Handbook will not be tolerated and may result in exam invalidation.
- Testers must schedule these exams during times that do not conflict with the lunch and closing times of the Testing Center. Students are not allowed to leave the testing room once they have started a proctored exam unless specifically allowed in the test instructions.
- Examinees taking computer tests are prohibited from using the computer for any other activity. Accessing the Internet, computer programs, or computer accessories during a test will be grounds for test invalidation.
Leslie Kolojaco, Coordinator of Testing Services, email@example.com, Wharton Campus: 979-532-6386
Tina Kollmann, Testing Technician, firstname.lastname@example.org, Richmond Campus: 281-239-1532
Amapola Paredes Torres, Testing Technician, email@example.com, Sugar Land Campus: 281-243-8434
Aisha Usmani, Part-Time Testing Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org, Sugar Land Campus: 281-243-8434
Kelli Treybig, Part-Time Testing Assistant, email@example.com, Wharton Campus 979-532-6386