Submit all forms electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Current WCJC students must use their WCJC Student Email for all correspondence with the college. For questions, contact us at 979-532-6303 or email@example.com.
To complete and submit WCJC Student Forms, you will need to download all forms using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Bacterial Meningitis - Vaccination Record
- Bacterial Meningitis - Medical Exemption Affidavit
- Bacterial Meningitis - Exemption for Reasons of Conscience
- Continuing Education Admission and Registration
- Transient Student Approval
Current Student Forms:
- Change of Address Form
- Change of Name Form
- Change of Major - Associate of Arts
- Change of Major - Associate of Applied Science
- Change of Major - Level 1 and 2 Certificates
- Consent to Release Education Records
- Major Pathways Course Override Approval
- Petition for Readmission (Academic Suspension Appeal)
- Request To Prevent Disclosure Of Directory Information
- Request to Inspect Educational Records - Student (Self)
- Request to Review Educational Records - Third Party
- Schedule Change Form
- Student Grievance Form
Students, you may now drop yourself from classes in Online Services! Our "How to" guide is provided below. Students with registration holds and dual credit students must still submit their applicable drop form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Drop Courses Online
- Student Course Drop Form (only for students who have a registration hold)
Dual Credit/Early Admissions Forms:
- Dual Credit Certification of Early Admissions
- Dual Credit Course Drop / Withdrawal
- Request for Articulation Credit-Tech Prep
Petition for Credit Forms:
- Petition for Credit - AP, CLEP, and ACT/SAT Examinations
- Petition for Credit - Mirror or Non-Credit Courses
- Petition for Credit - Professional Licensure
Current students must use your WCJC email for all electronic correspondence with the college. For security reasons, non-WCJC email addresses may be blocked and could delay or hinder provision of services requested. For questions regarding your student email, please contact the IT Help Desk or call 979-532-6568.