All new First-Time-in-College students must complete their New Student Orientation. New Student Orientation is designed to help new WCJC students understand how to make the transition from high school to college life.
When ready, complete your New Student Orientation online using the following steps:
- Log-in to Online Services to complete New Student Orientation as part of your Admissions checklist.
- When you log in, select the "Online New Student Orientation" link on the bottom of your screen.
- Complete the entire New Student Orientation. The session will take approximately 1.5 hours. You may log out and log back in to complete, if necessary.
- Take the New Student Orientation "Test" at the end of the session and complete the Satisfaction Survey when prompted.
- Schedule an appointment to complete your Primary Advising Session.
- Register for courses through Online Services and pay for your classes!
- Congratulations! You're officially a Pioneer!
For questions or concerns, please contact the WCJC Academic Advising Office at 979-532-6516.
We look forward to welcoming you to WCJC!