WCJC offers a variety of student services and supports to help enable all students to be successful in the pursuit of their educational goals. Our mission is to provide an inclusive and inviting environment in which you can develop, learn, and thrive!
Our Student Service staff is devoted to your academic success! Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns that you have regarding your WCJC experience.
To make an appointment, please call (979) 532-6516 or visit us here.
Jimmie Flanagin, Ed.D., Coordinator of Disability Services
(979) 532-6384; firstname.lastname@example.org
Kay Gardner, M.A.; Counselor
(979) 532-6441; email@example.com
Samantha Perez; Academic Advising Specialist
(979) 532-6516; firstname.lastname@example.org
Catherine Shoppa, M.Ed.; Academic Advisor
(979) 532-6918; email@example.com
Johnnie Svatek; Recruiter/Academic Advisor
(979) 532-6431; firstname.lastname@example.org
Cynthia Fields; Perkins Grant/Vocational Academic Advisor
(281) 239-1672; email@example.com
Ruby Grace; Recruiter/Academic Advisor
(281) 239-1526; firstname.lastname@example.org
Beverley Marks, M.A., L.P.C.; Counselor
(281) 239-1527; email@example.com
Sugar Land Campus
Mervat Mickael; Academic Advising Specialist
(281) 243--8413; firstname.lastname@example.org
Vershonda Williams, M.B.A.; Academic Advisor
(281) 243-8414; email@example.com
Online Academic Advising
Courtney Bolin; Part Time Online Academic Advisor
Sara Fira; Part Time Online Academic Advisor
(979) 532-6457; firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Gabriel, M.S.; Part Time Online Academic Advisor
Director (All Campuses)
Susan Denman-Briones, M.S., L.P.C.-S; Director of Academic Advising and Counseling
(281) 243-8422; email@example.com
For information about Trio SSS Grant, please visit us here.