New Beginning Fall 2019
UH Parking Permits Required for
WCJC Students Parking on the Sugar Land Campus
The University of Houston Sugar Land now requires WCJC students parking at the Sugar Land campus to hold a UH parking permit. As such, there are several options available for WCJC Sugar Land campus students to purchase a new permit as follows:
- a one-year permit for $285
- a single semester permit for $170,
- an evening/weekend-only permit for $120, and
- a rate of $2 per hour for visitors
A carpool discount is available and includes that:
- carpools of 3 or more receive a 50% discount off the permit price,
- carpools of 4 or more receive a 75% discount off the permit price,
- all students must be enrolled at WCJC Sugar Land, and
- a carpool permit can be moved between vehicles.
A no-cost option is also a possibility as follows:
- up to 300 spaces will be available at Smart Financial Center (adjacent to the Sugar Land campus) each day at no cost and requiring no permit,
- these spaces, however, are on a first-come, first served basis and are available only until 3 p.m. each day, and
- a shuttle will transport students from the lot to the campus.
Instructions for WCJC Students to Purchase Sugar Land Campus Parking Permits
- WCJC Financial Aid Students
WCJC students receiving financial aid will not purchase parking passes via the University of Houston, instead of purchasing the permits through the WCJC Sugar Land Business Office.
Please complete the attached form and submit to the WCJC Sugar Land Business Office.
- WCJC Non-Financial Aid Students
Employees Parking Permits
Employees should follow established employee procedures for securing a parking pass and are advised to consult with their supervisor if they are not familiar with these procedures.
Please complete the attached form and submit to the WCJC Sugar Land business office
For more information, please review the information below:
- University of Houston’s online system at https://www.uh.edu/sugarland/campus-services/parking