- Employment Reference
- Check Destination/Direct Deposit
- Request for Access of Personnel Records
- Form I-9
- Retirement Options Forms for PT Employees
- Emergency Contact Form
- Affordable Care Act Notice
- Workforce Reporting Form
- Disclosure of Personal Information Form
Part Time Employee Orientation Forms and Information
- Employee Handbook
- Regulation 131: Public Information/Notices & News Media Contacts
- Regulation 146: Computer Use
- Regulation 882: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for Employees
- Regulation 878: Drug-Free Workplace/Drug & Alcohol Abuse Policy
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse Prevention Policy
- Regulation 322: Safety Program
- Regulation 651: Student Records: Disclosure of Student Information
- Regulation 132: Release of College Information and Public Access to Records
- Campus Security Policy & Campus Crime Statistics
- Regulation 879: Sexual Harassment
- Disaster Preparedness Manual
- Campus Carry Frequently Asked Questions
- Link to Active Shooter Videos on Office of Public Safety and Security Web page
Students and College Employees should use the Campus Reporting Form to report any kind of sexual assault, harassment, relationship violence, stalking or other incident. The information on the form will be sent to the Wharton County Junior College Director of Campus Security and Public Safety and the College's Title IX Coordinator.
Please click on the link below to access the Campus Reporting Form.
Wharton County Junior College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Wharton County Junior College (WCJC) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national and ethnic origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, political affiliation or belief, status as a beneficiary of programs financially assisted under Title I, WIOA on the basis of citizenship/status as a lawfully admitted immigrant authorized to work in the United States, status as a participant in any WIOA Title I financially assisted program or activity, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. WCJC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the College has facilities. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, and training. Any other protected status in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, employment policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other college administered programs and activities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
WCJC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, genetic information, disability, political affiliation or belief, status as a beneficiary of programs financially assisted under Title I, WIOA on the basis of citizenship/status as a lawfully admitted immigrant authorized to work in the United States, status as a participant in any WIOA Title I financially assisted program or activity, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WCJC’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.Inquiries and complaints concerning WCJC's policies, compliance with applicable laws, statues, and regulations (such as Title VI, Title IX, and Section 504, Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity) may be directed to Judy J. Jones, Director of Human Resources, at Wharton County Junior College, 911 Boling Highway, A-206, Wharton, TX 77488. Telephone: (979) 532-6561. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Relay Texas Numbers: 1-800-735-2989 (TDD) 1-800-735-2988 (Voice) or 711.