Proposal Submission Process
Grant Office identifies a grant opportunity.
- Grant Office researches funding opportunity and creates a Grant Opportunity Synopsis.
- If department of campus-specific, Coordinator forwards synopsis to Vice President of Planning and Institutional Effectiveness and faculty and/or dean/director.
- If college-wide or potential for multiple campuses to pursue, Coordinator brings to appropriate leadership for discussion and consideration.
Interested individual or department contacts Grant Office with project idea or grant funding source.
- Interested individual or department fills out the Letter of Intent and obtains administrator approval.
- Grant Office researches the project idea or possible funders and creates a Grant Opportunity Synopsis.
- Lead faculty works with team and/or Grant Office to develop project design and budget. Lead faculty writes grant and works with Grant Office to edit grant proposal. Dean and/or Vice President reviews final proposal materials.
- Grant Office obtains final approval from Vice President of Institutional Effectiveness and obtains signature of College President on final documents.
- Lead faculty submits grant proposal to funder and sends copy of completed proposal to Grant Office.
For a more visual version, view the Proposal Submission Flow Chart.