SPREADING OUT THE LOAD
WCJC offers installment plan to assist students with tuition cost.
WHARTON, TEXAS - Wharton County Junior College is doing its part to help students continue their education in the midst of economic difficulties resulting from COVID-19.
All registered WCJC students can apply for an installment plan. Enrollment information is found at www.wcjc.edu. This program allows students to spread their Wharton County Junior College charges over time. The cost is $35 per semester and must be paid at the time of enrollment. Enrolling in the plan early allows for a payment of 25% + the $35 fee. Enrollment in the four pay plan begins May 5, 2021 through August 15, 2021. Enrollment in a three pay plan begins August 16 th and ends September 1, 2021 with 50% down + the $35 fee and two remaining payments of 25%.
Enrolling in the Installment Plan
To enroll in the Installment Plan, you must first be registered in WCJC classes. Once you have enrolled in classes:
- Login to Online Services on the WCJC website.
- Click on Student Services & Financial Aid and select Registration followed by Registration Fee Assessment.
- Select the current Term of registration and click Submit.
- Scroll down to the bottom of page.
- Click on Pay Now / Installment Plan (at the bottom of the page).
- Click on the button Student Account Suite to begin enrolling in an installment plan.
- For more detailed instructions, see How to Complete An Online Installment Plan
See Important Plan Information for Payment plan schedules.
For additional assistance, email email@example.com or call the WCJC Business Office at (979) 532-4560 or (800)-561-9252.
Installment Agreements Board (Meal Plans)
Installment agreements for board (meal plans) are available at the Wharton campus. They will be added to your installment agreement for tuition and fees.