e-Bill is Wharton County Junior College's official method for sending student account statements, replacing paper statements (or bills).. Periodically, the Business Office will post new electronic statements to the student's secure online account. When new statements are available, students and their designated authorized users receive email notification and can go online to view the current statement and make payment.
All charges to the student's account including tuition, room, board, health insurance, course fees, and other miscellaneous fees will be on the e-Bill and will be available for viewing and printing via the Internet.
The benefits of e-Bill include:
- e-Bill is provided at no additional cost
- Convenient access to bills and making payments.
- Payments made online are posted to the student account immediately.
- Services are available 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Account access is available worldwide via the Internet.
- Services are private and secure.
- Convenient access for authorized payers to view billing information and make payment on behalf of the student.
- Access to online payment history.
- Ability to schedule future payment.
- Ability to print an e-bill at any time via the Internet.
- Ability to print additional copies of e-bills for employers who offer company reimbursement.
Paying your bill electronically is optional. You can also pay your bill by printing a copy of the bill from your account and mailing it with the payment to the appropriate address, or delivering your check or cash in person.
Checks should be made payable to Wharton County Junior College. Please include your WCJC Banner ID number on the check.
Checks may be mailed to:
- Wharton County Junior College
Attention: Business Office
911 Boling Hwy
Wharton, TX 77488
If you prefer to bring your payment to campus in person, please come to the Business Office located at the campus nearest you.
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 - 4:00pm.
Wharton County Junior College accepts MasterCard, Discover, Visa, and American Express both in person and online. The Administrative and Business Services team does not accept any payments by phone
Visit the WCJC Online Services webpage for details
Students can enroll online to receive their student refunds directly deposited into their bank checking or savings account. Students will receive email notification when their e-Refund has been processed and will know when their e-Refund will be deposited into their account.
Visit the WCJC Online Services webpage for details.