Coronavirus Information and Updates
Wharton County Junior College (WCJC) is committed to providing our students with a quality education while ensuring that they may achieve their academic goals in an environment that promotes their overall health and safety. Moreover, the College remains stalwart in our dedication to our faculty and staff, who continue to instruct, serve, and support our students throughout this difficult time.
Please remember that the use of face masks/coverings on WCJC campuses is optional, as is immunization against COVID-19. With this in mind, we do encourage everyone in the WCJC family to continue to follow good hygiene practices and to remember these top 5 ways to ensure that Pioneers #PreventTheSpread:
- Wear a face mask/covering in public/shared spaces.
- Practice good hand hygiene.
- Continue to maintain social distancing, when possible.
- Self-screen for symptoms before coming to campus and stay home if you are sick.
- Get immunized against COVID-19 to protect yourself and others!
Please continue to check back regularly for updates to College protocols and procedures regarding our response to the COVID-19 pandemic.