WCJC COVID-19 Self-Reporting Forms
Any employee, student, or visitor, whether working on-campus or in a remote capacity, must immediately (within 24 hours) self-report to the college for any of the following conditions:
- Experience new or worsening symptoms associated with COVID-19;
- Believe that they were exposed to someone with COVID-19;
- Received a confirmed positive test, are diagnosed with, or being treated for COVID-19;
- Were tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results of the test;
- Are providing care to or residing with a family member who has been diagnosed with, is experiencing symptoms, or has been tested for COVID-19; and/or
- Has traveled internationally, on a cruise, or to any locations identified in the Governor’s Executive Orders.
Employees must use the WCJC COVID-19 Employee Self-Reporting Form to self-report and should notify their direct supervisor immediately.
Students and visitors must use the WCJC COVID-19 Student/Visitor Self-Reporting Form to self-report.
 For the purposes of this The WCJC Reopen Plan, “exposed” is defined as an individual who is “a ’close contact’ of someone who [is] infected, which is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2 meters) of a person with COVID-19 for a prolonged period of time.” CDC General Business Frequently Asked Questions