Employees and students must self-report to the college for any of the following conditions:
- Experience new or worsening symptoms associated with COVID-19; or
- Received a confirmed positive test, are diagnosed with, or being treated for COVID-19; or
- Are residing with an individual who has been diagnosed with or has been tested positive for COVID-19.
Employees must submit a WCJC COVID-19 Employee Self-Reporting Form and notify their direct supervisor and Division Chair, if applicable. Employee self-report forms will route to the Dean of Human Resources who will notify the individual’s direct supervisor, Division Chair, if applicable, supervising Executive Cabinet member, and the WCJC President.
Students must submit a WCJC COVID-19 Student Self-Reporting Form immediately (within 24 hours) for any of above reasons. Student self-report forms will route to the Dean of Student Success who will contact the student directly for additional context, as needed. Names of individuals who self-report will not be released publicly in order to maintain confidentiality.
Quarantine Period and Return-to-Campus Guidelines
Any employee or student who has tested positive will be excluded from work until:
- At least 1 day (24 hours) has passed since recovery, defined as resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and improvement in respiratory symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath); and,
- At least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
WCJC will continue to follow CDC guidelines with regard to quarantine requirements.