Please fill out the Study Room Reservation Form
J.M. Hodges Library Facilities Rules
The mission of the WCJC Libraries is to provide a variety of services which support and expand the instructional programs of the institution.
General rules and procedures for the use of the Study Rooms have been developed in accordance with this mission and are hereby established. Responsibility for implementing the general rules rests with the Library Director and with the Library staff in charge of the Library Study Rooms.
Study Rooms-General Rules
1. Reservations can be made in person or by email. The online request form is also available at http://wcjc.libsurveys.com/studyrooms
2. At least 24 hours advance notice is required to postpone or cancel a reservation. The reservation may be rescheduled based upon availability.
3. Online Study Room Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance.
4. Multiple reservations of a study room over a longer period of time (e.g. a month or a semester) will be taken upon approval of the Library Director with the consent of Vice President of Instruction.
5. The study rooms may be used when available during regular library hours. Evening use must conclude 15 minutes prior to regular library closing time, and the room must be vacated by closing time.
6. The WCJC student, faculty or support staff member using the study room will be responsible for the maintenance of the facility. The person must:
Be responsible for the group’s compliance with library rules (e.g. Food and Drink Policy) and protect library property. Make sure the whiteboard is cleared from marking; all trash is picked up and deposited in the trash bin. Notify the library staff when the study room has been cleared.