- Apply and meet all admission requirements to Wharton County Junior College
- Complete and submit the program Application directly to the police academy office. Upon receipt, a student information/registration
packet will be issued for the requested class.
- Be a high school graduate or received a GED.
- Be 21 years of age within 60 days of graduation from the police academy. If you do not meet this age qualification, you must be 18 years of age and meet one or more of the following requirements:
- Received a minimum of 60 semester credit hours from an accredited college or university, or
- Received an associate degree from an accredited college, or
- Received an Honorable Discharge from the Armed Forces of the United States after two years minimum active duty
- Successfully complete all forms required by the WCJC Police Academy. Forms are provided in the registration packet.