About the Foundation
The Wharton County Junior College Foundation was established in 1954 under the leadership of F.J.L. Blasingame, C.P. McElroy, and R.D. Wright. The first board was comprised of these community leaders and also included J.F. Hudgins, Donald Duson and Irving Moore.
Although the board members have changed over the years, the Foundation's mission has remained to raise funds through contributions and investments to benefit student scholarships, academic programs, and faculty development.
The Wharton County Junior College Foundation is a not-for-profit corporation that has been established to increase community awareness of the College and provide financial support to enhance its educational programs.
The Foundation will strive to secure philanthropic and external sources of support for the students, faculty, staff, and programs of Wharton County Junior College.
For more information about The Wharton County Junior College Foundation, please contact:
Betty A. McCrohan
Phone: (979) 532-6304
Zina L. Carter
WCJC Director of Marketing and Communications
Phone: (979) 532-6417
The Wharton County Junior College Foundation
911 Boling Highway
Wharton, TX 77488